Thursday, December 30, 2010

I challenge you!

Remember this post from the end of last year?

Well, I'm doing it again!

I challenge you, NAY, I DARE YOU, to do the one thing you've meant to do all year and haven't.  I DARE you to look at your list of resolutions (if you're the type to make one), and do one of them now!

Last year I jumped into soap making.  I had wanted to do it forever, but never found the time.  I was scared, I might fail, who was I trying to kid...besides, I just don't have the time....

So, the last day of the year, I told the little voices to shut the heck up and I made the time and I made some soap.  I'm so glad I did, and so are all the people who received beautiful handmade soaps from me for Christmas this year.

I've narrowed it down to two things I'm going to do this year, and I still need to decide which it will be...but either one will be a significant change (for the better) for the blog.

So.  What are YOU going to do? 

Pick up the gauntlet and RUN!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the positive challenge! We all need it sometimes!
    Happy New Year to you and your loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to get back to writing my book and start sending out my writing to magazines. I'm also going to finish writing my business plan.

    Happy New Year! Can't wait to see the changes you'll be making to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This new year will find me finishing my business plan and writing my book.

    As someone who has received handmade soap from you, I can only say I KNOW how glad those recipients must be!

    Happy New Year! And I'm excited to see what you do with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. That's weird. My first comment wasn't showing up when I came back to visit, so I wrote a whole new one, and after I posted it, all of a sudden my original one was there. Bizarre!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pollinatrix-no worries! You should have seen the havoc I wreaked upon the Daring Bakers forum last night. I screwed the whole thing up--how embarrassing! Luckily I managed to undo the harm after about 1/2 hour. You're in like company, but maybe not great company!

    ReplyDelete